Wednesday, January 06, 2010

1st Youtube video


There are millions of possibilities out-there, but I did finish this promotional video for our nightly rental after downloading iLife software for editing movies. Previously, I had tons of footage but not able to string together clips or even find my projects after changes. Having a script helps but knowing the where, the settings, is more important, albeit this video is my first and certainly not my last. I wish my feedback on this 1st project only include what worked. Writing and making videos is like showing yourself with your pants down. Please don't tell me about my blemishes, say something about "nice ass." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZTM2sGJro

1 comment:

eve byron said...

Nice ass, and where'd you get those abs too!
I love the video. It's so great to see you and it takes me back to the wonderful times I've had staying at La Luz. I remember falling into the master bed at night, exhausted after a long day of hiking or biking, then waking to see the brilliant sunrise through the huge windows. I'd drink my coffee in bed and watch all the reds, oranges and yellows build in the sky while I contemplated the day's next adventure.
But you forgot to mention the wonderful heated floors and the two-story shower.
Can't wait to see you. Make more videos!
Elbow