Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dabbling Dilettante

Warning to readers: this blog my contain grammar errors. I do not claim to be a professional author. I see this blog forum as a glorified journal. There are never ending possibilities of ideas to explore and if I get hung up on being perfect in my execution, I wouldn't be able to give birth to my perceptions. I don't want to be self-conscious that I'm not fitting into the collective norm of writing standards. Perfectionism can also hinder the listener to a musician who can not read music but who is singing or playing his heart out. Or the simple painting not seen for its orginal beauty. Flawlessness is a curse. I want the freedom to write my opinions without the fear of being criticized by the "superior" writers.
So excuse my mess. I hope you get my point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you write good

Anonymous said...

it's the ideas that matter